[Owncloud] Problem after upgrade to 4.5.3

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Sat Dec 1 10:55:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry to everybody who is facing this problem.
We are doing a bugfix release on Monday that addresses this bug.

In the meantime I suggest to try the daily snapshot from today which should work just fine.
http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-daily-stable45.tar.bz2

Can someone confirm that the bug is fixed there?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Frank