[Owncloud] Disappearing translation strings

Peter Peroša peter.perosa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:56:19 UTC 2012

The following translation strings were available for translation at
transifex yesterday.
Today they were marked as untranslated. I re-translated them in the
morning, but
right now they are not there anymore. I believe they will reappear
tomorrow, but it
is a little frustrating to translate the same strings over and over again.

I am translating ownCloud to the Slovenian language, but I noticed that the
same thing
happened to all the languages.

Core:
Database tablespace

Settings:
Share API
Enable Share API
Allow apps to use the Share API
Allow links
Allow users to share items to the public with links
Allow resharing
Allow users to share items shared with them again
Allow users to share with anyone
Allow users to only share with users in their groups