[Owncloud] next developer meeting

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:20:00 UTC 2012

> Well let's start with a collection of ideas here - we can put this on a page within ownCloud.org
>
> - ORM (doctrine, propel etc)
> - Community Interaction / mailing list / forum
> - Bug tracker (GitHub Issues vs. bug genie - maybe we even sit together and fix it)
> - Testing (I'd like to talk about my approach with the automated acceptance test suite)

* A clean Javascript MVC framework? like Backbone.js ==> this one i
think it's important for maintainabilty..
   currently we have no harmonisations on how to work ... every app
(core or not) does something different..

a templating engine for php / and or js ? twig or phptal for tanghus
:p and mustache, jQote, J Resig micro tremplate, ...

eMerzh