[Owncloud] ownCloud Mailing List for developers

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:05:45 UTC 2012

Well I dont know, dont we have to answer to both mailing lists? For
instance when users request or ask something about your app?

I'm no fan of mailing lists btw, i think a forum would be better. This
is like broadcasting everything to everyone even though only a small
percentage of the mails affect you.

In forums for instance you can specifically subscribe to a topic or
category. Also I think its user-friendlier.