[Owncloud] Fwd: Personal Storage Message Question

Ken.Neiser ken.neiser at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:06:12 UTC 2012

My production server has 2 - 500 GB hard disks, the O/S is Fedora using
LVM. I also have a CentOs 6.3 test server using LVM with 2 - hard disks
with a total of around 500 GB. Both servers have owncloud installed. The
CentOs server reports that I have 40 GB available under a similar user
account circumstance.

The LVM in both cases is setup according to the defaults nothe fancy. No
predetermined separate partitions. I have also chatted with another
fellow who also setup owncloud and is getting similar results. He is
more experienced with Linux that I am and he did not know how this value
is determined.

So what is owncloud looking at?