[Owncloud] Update issue user/ldap.php

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Tue Aug 21 10:33:35 UTC 2012

On 08/21/2012 12:22 PM, Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> Ok. Now it's working. However, I see that something has been changed,
> maybe a bug? I saw many users complaining about similiar issue on the
> list. I don't know at which moment, but before the update data/
> directory contained folders matching uid of the user (I use LDAP users)
> e.g. data/machniak/, now it creates folder with different name
> data/Machniak_Aleksander/. The problem is that I don't see files from
> data/machniak/ folder.

mysql> select * from oc_users;
+----------+--------------------------------------------------------+
| uid      | password                                               |
+----------+--------------------------------------------------------+
| machniak | $2a$08$J3QUWcU..........                               |
+----------+--------------------------------------------------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from oc_ldap_user_mapping;
+--------------------------------------+---------------------+
| ldap_dn                              | owncloud_name       |
| uid=machniak,ou=people,dc=klab,dc=cc | Machniak_Aleksander |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> update oc_ldap_user_mapping set owncloud_name = 'machniak';

And I can see my old data directory.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG