[Owncloud] Update issue user/ldap.php

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Tue Aug 21 10:22:20 UTC 2012

On 08/21/2012 11:44 AM, Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> Pre4 to master? I hope you upgrade to OC 4 first.
>
> I think the problem could be due to the upgrade strategy.
> Best would be to replace all files and folders (except data and config)
> first with those from 4.0.7, then login. Then do the same with master.

Ok. Now it's working. However, I see that something has been changed,
maybe a bug? I saw many users complaining about similiar issue on the
list. I don't know at which moment, but before the update data/
directory contained folders matching uid of the user (I use LDAP users)
e.g. data/machniak/, now it creates folder with different name
data/Machniak_Aleksander/. The problem is that I don't see files from
data/machniak/ folder.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Web Developer, Kolab Systems AG