[Owncloud] Fwd: Personal Storage Message Question

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Tue Aug 21 00:52:27 UTC 2012

Unless you have a quota set in Settings -> Users, 43.4 GB is what ownCloud
believes is the free disk space.

Is the data directory on a separate partition from the rest of your disk
storage?

To make sure it isn't ownCloud related, you can create a PHP file with:

<?php
$bytes = disk_free_space("/");
$si_prefix = array( 'B', 'KB', 'MB', 'GB', 'TB', 'EB', 'ZB', 'YB' );
$base = 1024;
$class = min((int)log($bytes , $base) , count($si_prefix) - 1);
echo $bytes . '<br />';
echo sprintf('%1.2f' , $bytes / pow($base,$class)) . ' ' . $si_prefix[$class]
?>

^ From disk_free_space() comment on php.net

Michael