[Owncloud] Chaining owncloud servers via webdav

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Sun Aug 19 15:33:04 UTC 2012

Did you forget about using external storage ;-)

You can just setup WebDAV on the server at home and add it as external storage
on your rented server with ownCloud. I wouldn't setup ownCloud on the server
at home if you only wanted to keep files on it. It will be faster using the
native OS WebDAV support than SabreDAV.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with the clients running off of
Java. I don't see what this offers you compared to the desktop client.

Michael