[Owncloud] Sync Client behind proxy

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Thu Aug 16 18:57:54 UTC 2012

I have 1.0.5 client (on Windows) working fine from behind a proxy,
connecting to a 4.0.6 server.  The server also happens to be behind a
reverse proxy (completely separate from the proxy the client is using).

Oliver

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  www.GetSimpliciti.com/blog
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux