[Owncloud] Sync Client behind proxy

FD SyncMaster fdsyncmaster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:40:42 UTC 2012

Hi to all:

  As anybody be able to run sucessufully the Sync client (version 1.0.5)
(I'm running on Linux Kubuntu 12.04) behind a proxy server?

  I'm hitting some issues that when there is no proxy, do not exist.

  Namely
       Unable to determinate the OC server version
       Unable to select a OC folder different from /

  Also the main interface also says that is connecting to OC server, but
sync does work, so it seems that are functions that overide the proxy
settings defined on the owncloud client.

FD.