[Owncloud] Contacts from OC Users

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Wed Aug 15 13:40:44 UTC 2012

I'm working on linking a contact to a local ownCloud user for the Share API.
This will allow users to share by contact. The plan is to use contacts in the
future for sharing with remote ownCloud users. This isn't exactly what you're
talking about though because it requires manual assignment.

Michael