[Owncloud] Can't bind to LDAP Server

Xavier Roussel xavier.roussel at uvsq.fr
Mon Aug 13 10:30:15 UTC 2012

Hello,
Just a word about the master branch of the LDAP app, I've just tried it today and found three little bugs :
apps/user_ldap/group_ldap.php :
public function usersInGroup($gid, $search = '', $limit = -1, $offset = 0)  --> Need to match the interface
public function getGroups($search = '', $limit = -1, $offset = 0) --> Same thing here
apps/user_ldap/user_ldap.php :
public function getUsers($search = '', $limit = -1, $offset = 0) --> Same here !

Thanks,

Xavier