[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.0.4 Release

Steve Riley steve at rileyz.net
Sun Aug 12 22:54:27 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-12 15:52:07 Emre Erenoglu <erenoglu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, the inotify effort for unison (repeat watch, still  buggy in my
> practice) works on both sides. So the unison running locally uses inotify
> for local files and propagates to remove if it detects a change, while the
> unison running on the server does the same with inotify, for remote files.

I have set up a simple test using Unison on a server and Unison with "-repeat
watch" on two laptops. When I add something to the monitored directory on
laptop A, Unison picks it up and sends it to the server; in turn, the server
sends it to the laptop B. Deletions also propagate.

Admittedly, I haven't given this a rigorous test, but it appears to work fine
now. I'm pulled trunk from their Subversion repository to build; I think it
was 503.

What bugs have you encountered with "-repeat watch"?

...Steve