[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.0.4 Release

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Fri Aug 10 15:11:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am very happy to announce release 1.0.4 of the ownCloud desktop client
and csync 0.50.8 (ownCloud release) for the three platforms Linux,
MacOSX and Windows.

This release brings some new features such as proxy- and proper http(s)
redirect support as well as a whole bunch of bugfixes and improvements.

I'd like to thank everybody who contributed in all the various ways, for
example with code, bugfixing and testing. Without your help we would
simply not have been able to come up with this release. Thanks :)

See the detailed changelog: http://owncloud.org/sync-clients/releases/

Sources:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/csync-0.50.8.tar.bz2
http://download.owncloud.com/download/mirall-1.0.4.tar.bz2

Binaries:
Linux (various distros):
http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:community&package=owncloud-client
(Please give the buildservice some more time to publish the binaries).

Windows:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/owncloud-client-1.0.4-setup.exe

MacOS:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/ownCloudClientSetup-1.0.4.dmg

Please report bugs to our bugtracker at http://bugs.owncloud.org ,
Component "Desktop Client". Also it would help to verify existing bug
reports against the latest client.

Thanks,

Klaas