[Owncloud] File upload

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Aug 9 08:54:13 UTC 2012

Exactly that is the reason why for publicly shared stuff, there should
never be a token but rather the address should look like
owncloudprovider.com/username/folder/ (or filename)

The counter-argument, and reason why it is not so, is (as I
understand) that other shared files could be guessable. This is not
really important as a) no it’s not (at least not easily) b) the files
are shared publicly anyway c) dropbox does it exactly like that.