[Owncloud] [mysql] drop MyISAM support, get better database

Daniel Danger owncloud at danger-it.de
Mon Aug 6 20:18:40 UTC 2012

Hi

I don't think that you will notice a speed difference in small
instances. As for large instances (e.g. enterprise OC instance) I would
think that foreign keys give you more performance than what you would
lose, if you use InnoDB (instead of MyISAM).

BUT: I'd be very interested in any hard data about that topic. If anyone
has some measurements about this, please forward them to me ;)

Cheers
Daniel Danger