[Owncloud] Monitoring user access

Morgan Lamant morgan.lamant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:43:44 UTC 2012

I have to test this solution because i think a problem will appear : what's
happened if  simultaneously two PHP scripts want to write Log ? I develop
php script but i miss some skills in PHP to be sure of my dev !

I'll send you my code and you could tell me what do you think about it :)

--
Morgan LAMANT
07.86.85.76.07