[Owncloud] I give up

Daniel Danger owncloud at danger-it.de
Thu Aug 2 12:30:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been asking about
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-459 for some
time now. But noone seems to read my bug nor the comments/questions on
irc :(

The OC database is a huge mess. If bugs like the one mentioned above are
not even confirmed by other people, nor fixed, I just don't see how OC
will ever be ready for enterprise use. Sorry.

I tried to improve that part of the software. I just am not familiar
enough with mdb2 to fix it (I think the problem lies there).

So, this is my last try to get some attention for the database. If this
also fails, I will not be able to help you anymore. (I can manually fix
the problems on my server - that's enough for me.)

Yours sincerely
Daniel