[Owncloud] Offering help for testing (Mac and Android)

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:02:47 UTC 2012

Hello Olivier!
Thanks for your interest in making ownCloud better!
I can only tell about Android. You are welcome to test android
application, you can get it here
http://download.owncloud.com/download/android/ownCloud-Android-1.0.apk
and please report bugs here
http://http://bugs.owncloud.org/
but please select Mobile Android as Component,
You can also assign this bug to me (username: Bartek. that would be helpful)

Thanks again for your interest in ownCloud

Bartek