[Owncloud] Configuring calendars and contacts in android

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:07:36 UTC 2012

> this sounds cool.
> Do you suggest to use this for testing?
> Or do you suggest to link this on our website?
>
> So what´s the intention of your email? :-)

I just thought that people might find it interesting, since (at the moment)
is the only opensource and free caldav/carddav client for android I could
find that works properly, it's able to search for you calendars with
minimal effort.
I'm looking for ready to use caldav/cardav clients, it's quite hard to find
opensource software that works seamlessly (configuring thunderbird is
painful)

Kind regards,

Joan

Frank