[Owncloud] Dropping oc_fscache instead of deleting it...

403 403 at gmx.com
Fri Apr 20 14:49:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am a little bit tired today... I made a mistake while I wanted to
refresh the OC files list. I used to delete all the record of the
oc_fscache to do this but I don't know why, I executed a drop table
oc_fscache...

Is there a way to update the database (without losing my records) with
the db structure to get back the oc_fscache table? Or maybe, is there
anyone who have the sqlite request to create this table (I use the last
git version of OC)?

Thanks,
Germain