[Owncloud] Kde-soc 2012

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Tue Apr 24 15:15:22 UTC 2012

Viraj,

Sorry about GSoC. Don't think that you need to apply to Season of KDE to work
on ownCloud. We always want more contributors and are more than willing to
help out.

I believe the improvements to the OCS API should also include the inter
instance collaboration project, so we can have outside sources communicating
with apps.

Michael