[Owncloud] Kde-soc 2012

viraj sinha virajssinha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:04:40 UTC 2012

Hello ,
  My name is Viraj Sinha. I had applied for GSoc 2012 for owncloud dolphin
integration but didn't get selected. I really wanted to contribute to
owncloud and kde so I had a chat with Bartek Przybylski . He helped me a
lot and suggested that first we should think of a protocol for owncloud to
link with file managers as the existing process using webdav is too
complicated . I would really like to work on this, as the idea is pretty
interesting and niece , along with Bartek. This could make the process so
easier and fun.Can I submit this as an idea for kde-soc 2012 and Bartek can
guide me as he has already helped me a lot? Do let me know guys please as I
am really interested to work on it this summer.

--
Regards

Viraj Sinha
Mitbuzz Developer