[Owncloud] Possible to extend OwnCloud to sync Zotero databases?

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:28:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

Zotero can use any arbitrary WebDAV share as a sync for its database.
However, there is no online access to the database, i.e. you have to
sync it onto your computer and use the desktop client to view your
data.

If you sync to the official Zotero server, there is a web interface to
your database.

Felix: Is web/online access what you were referring to?

>>> 2: http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/server_api