[Owncloud] Presentation application

Frank TheRabbit frank.the.rabbit at gmx.net
Thu Apr 5 14:48:50 UTC 2012

Well… Unfortunately I cannot spend my full spare time on it (I have some stress at work at the moment)

But if you tell me what you've got so far and where I can find it I'll be happy to work on it.

Btw. did you check out jmpress.js (http://shama.github.com/jmpress.js/). It's a jQuery plugin and maybe useful as well.
If you did, are there any reasons why you didn't use it?

Cheers,
Frank