[Owncloud] Is Owncloud still a KDE project? - Was: Re: Business and Backup Sprint in Zurich - Oct 21 to 23

Cody Rose cody at killsudo.info
Mon Sep 26 09:30:07 UTC 2011

Also since it had been a while since my last KDE donation I stepped up.

http://www.kde.org/community/donations/previousdonations.php

26th 09:22
€ 15.0
Putting my money where my mouth is. Keep on rocking KDE!

I challenge any other OwnCloud/KDE users that are on this mailing-list to step
up and show the OwnCloud developers what kind of support they can expect to
receive if they remain a KDE project.  ;)

Regards,

Cody Rose
Datacenter NOC & Sys Admin