[Owncloud] Is Owncloud still a KDE project? - Was: Re: Business and Backup Sprint in Zurich - Oct 21 to 23

Pascal d'Hermilly pascal at dhermilly.dk
Mon Sep 26 08:26:17 UTC 2011

I think it's a horribly excluding attitude by the otherwise appreciated sys-admins.
We are a kde-project but we're also something else.
What about getting the "full kde-package" which is sort of silly and just place a link in git to gitorious?
It's silly but really the "It's all or nothing" is also silly.
Otherwise asking the KDE ev. would also be a possibility - we are kind of a new project.