[Owncloud] Is Owncloud still a KDE project? - Was: Re: Business and Backup Sprint in Zurich - Oct 21 to 23

Cody Rose cody at killsudo.info
Mon Sep 26 08:10:13 UTC 2011

Is Owncloud still a KDE project or did you guys finally decide against
remaining a 'KDE' project?

> * contacting/coordinating with KDE e.V. for travel allowance (what about
> food?)

I don't think this will be much help if Owncloud decided to remove itself as a
KDE project.

Also if Owncloud is on its own has anyone coordinate with getting a new
Mailing-List setup for October 1?

Regards,

Cody Rose
Datacenter NOC & Sys Admin