[Owncloud] dev status and help offer

Sven Aßmann sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Wed Sep 14 14:00:55 UTC 2011

Hi Bartek,

i'm happy to help you :)

i have tested the app in emulator against local owncloud server. so far so
god. but i'm currently not sure how far is the owncloud server contacts
implementation, maybe anyone can say something about it?

further it would be a idea to talk about "how" the android application can
access the contacts. maybe a rest call that deliver JSON or something is a
quite good solution.
But these guys that work on the contacts implementation on the server side
should decide this?

Then i have another question to you:

should it be possible to "browse" the contacts with the owncloud app? Or will
it be good enough that the background sync application will sync the contacts
to the "normal" adressbook?

What do you think will be the best solution and what will be a good to start
aproach?

--
Sven

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2011, 07:40:48 schrieben Sie: