[Owncloud] dev status and help offer

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 05:40:48 UTC 2011

Hi Sven!
I'm interested in your participation in android project ;) because i
was planning to implement syncing of contacts and calendar events with
owncloud server. Android app src is available on gitorious, but for
mentioned features some server support is required, so this is a start
point for them. If you decide to help on android app ill answer any
question you have.

Bartek