[Owncloud] Introduction of Cloudia

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 5 10:41:00 UTC 2011

That looks great!

It also reminds me that there’s a similar tool for Gnome / Ubuntu (does it
work on Kubuntu/KDE as well?)
Deja Dup: http://launchpad.net/deja-dup
Which basically synchronizes local stuff with remote storage, supporting
several protocols.

WebDAV is listed as a protocol but I couldn’t get it to work with ownCloud
when I tried (already a while ago).
It would be great if someone could try it and let me know how it goes.
I’ll then add it to the website.