[Owncloud] Website switch from wiki to wordpress

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 4 20:45:35 UTC 2011

A big fat thank you to Florian.
He single-handedly ported the wiki contents over to the website!

As everything from the wiki is on the website, we can deprecate/remove it
just as well to avoid confusion. We already use Etherpad for other ongoing
documents, which is much easier to see who did what when. It’s also better
to collaborate since you don’t have to register. At the same time there’s
no spam (yet).

Feel free to flick the switch, Frank. :)