[Owncloud] Website switch from wiki to wordpress

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Sun Sep 4 18:29:51 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just added our great ownCloud logo to the header of the wordpress page to
finish off my today's work of porting the wiki over to wordpress. They're on the
same state now, so I think the domain changes can be made now.

The wordpress site is not perfect, but I think everything is ready for the
switch and as least as good as the wiki pages.

So, Frank, could you put the wordpress site to owncloud.org and the wiki to
wiki.owncloud.org, like we discussed in the meeting?
At least if you don't think there's anything on the wordpress page that should
be changed before that. ;)

Cheers,
Florian