[Owncloud] fullcalendar branch

Stefan Göckeritz goeckeritz at rheinahrcampus.de
Mon Oct 31 22:34:49 UTC 2011

Hey there,

today I've gotten myself the latest version from gitorious and I have to
admit I still see a bug, when dragging allday-events, the events are
actually appointed one day earlier than the one(s) one dragged.
Also I still would like to have the dragged region unselected only when
one hits "submit" on the new-event-form, not earlier. Now the area you
drag gets unselected as soon as the form pops up.

But, again, very sweet work!
Thanks for that!

Cheers
Stefan