[Owncloud] fullcalendar branch

Daniel Köb daniel.koeb at peony.at
Sun Oct 30 14:15:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

First of all, I'm new to ownCloud (just heard of it a few weeks ago for
the first time) and started playing with it the last days. From what
I've seen so far I really like it!

Regarding the integration of fullcalendar I fetched the latest changes
from gitorious and tested it a little bit. Everything seems to work
except that I don't see any events in the browser (Firefox 7.0.1). I can
select a time range with the mouse and fill out the form that pops up.
After clicking Submit the form disappears but the time table stays
empty. But when checking for the events in Evolution they are there as I
entered them, so they seem to be stored correctly in the database.

I don't know if the events are lost on the server side when using the
calendar app or if fullcalendar is doing something wrong on the client.
At the moment I don't know where and how to start debugging this
problem, but with some help I probably can help sorting this out...

Daniel

BTW: Evolution requires SabreDAV 1.5.4 to create new calendar events due
to some time zone parsing issues in previous versions. This means that
Evolution cannot be used with ownCloud 2, but it works with master as of
yesterday :-)