[Owncloud] Music not playing

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 16:52:58 UTC 2011

Okay, I've got owncloud working pretty much where I want it, but I can't
play music from the Music tab.

The playlist shows up and I can use the double arrows to navigate from
song to song, but when I click on the Play button nothing happens.

I should probably mention that I've installed Ampache as well and it
looks fine but won't play either. I haven't a clue how to troubleshoot
this and I'm about to leave for work. I'll be home for the next two days
and would like to get a jumpstart on getting this thing to work for next
week.  I'll be looking into Ampache to see what is up with it and trying
to find a way to test whether mpd is working.

Otherwise, any guidance would be welcome.

Thanks.

Mark