[Owncloud] Object not found

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:15:49 UTC 2011

On 10/28/2011 05:43 AM, Florian Jacob wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>

>> ownCloud<http://ownCloud.org>  - 1.0 beta 2
>>
> Well, release of ownCloud 1.0 beta 2 was in the middle of 2010. I guess that's
> the version in the Mandriva repositories?
>
> Please try to install ownCloud 2, which is actively supported, stable and much
> more mature.
> Installation instructions are at http://owncloud.org/install/
>
> Cheers,
> Florian

Downloaded and installed Owncloud 2 as per the instructions at
http://owncloud.org/install/.

Attempting to set acl shows:

setfacl: /var/www/owncloud/settings/img/admin.png: Operation not supported
setfacl: /var/www/owncloud/settings/settings.php: Operation not supported
setfacl: /var/www/owncloud/index.php: Operation not supported
setfacl: /var/www/owncloud/COPYING-AGPL: Operation not supported
setfacl: /var/www/owncloud/db_structure.xml: Operation not supported

etc. for all files.

I tried that with everything owned by root and by apache.  Result was
the same.

Attempting to access owncloud locally or via the internet results in a
404 object not found page.

Suggestions?

Thanks.

Mark