[Owncloud] How to use existing LDAP directory

marco.pirovano at unibocconi.it marco.pirovano at unibocconi.it
Tue Oct 18 09:12:58 UTC 2011

Hello ownCloud people,

I've searched the archive and I've a request similar to that of Sven Ehret.

I want to use our LDAP directory, which is eDirectory, I entered LDAP settings to connect to eDirectory and authentication is OK, but no user is showing up in the user manager.

I want to use LDAP only for user authentication, than in ownCloud users management manage user setting, especially to set quota user.

Is this possible ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Marco