[Owncloud] HTTPS support

Weng Xuetian wengxt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:25:14 UTC 2011

Hi,
Thanks for create owncloud as a great private site.
Emm, as you know, HTTPS and secure get more important these days.
I can let owncloud to works under https, but still there is some problem.
1. URL display in owncloud is used in http form, not detect
automatically whether https is used or not.
2. There are some applications, for instance, Ampache, cannot work
under https (stream support), but password still must use the same
password as owncloud (maybe a separate password should be used? or
stream should provide different base url. Since I'm not familiar with
ampache, don't know if this is possible ).

Regards