[Owncloud] Fwd: Flattr for the release?

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Sat Oct 8 18:04:17 UTC 2011

I really like your points.

So why not get to the point and have dedicated donations for owncloud and
let them be handled from kde? It even would be possible to let a community
member handle the flattr account and make a transaction to kde every few
months.
Then it would be legally alright (using KDE), ownCloud would still be
supported from the common pool, but it would be a dedicated labeled account
for future changes and easy user recognizability.

Michael