[Owncloud] Fwd: Flattr for the release?

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sat Oct 8 16:17:23 UTC 2011

Hi Michael,

I really like your enthusiasm. But it´s not really a matter of the layout.
Please see my previous post for the reasons.

I´m sorry but it´s not an argument that we have the problems perhaps only later and not today so we can start today and don´t have to thing about the consequences now.
I´m the treasurer of the KDE e.V. and I´m also involved in legal and financial matters of several other organizations.  I can tell you that this kind of stuff needs a bit more planing than just putting a button on the site and think about other legal and financial stuff later.

I´m really sorry but we have to postpone this for now.

Cheers
Frank