[Owncloud] Findings/suggestions/feature request in current master

Daniel Köb daniel.koeb at peony.at
Fri Nov 25 20:55:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

> > fullcalendar was merged into master - is that finally done?
> > After git pull this morning I don't see any events any more.
>
> Can yoou try to find out why there are no events any more?

I had the same problem (some time ago on the fullcalendar branch). For
me the problem was that the ajax functions in the new calendar app use
DateTime functions that were introduced with PHP 5.3.0 but I was using
an earlier version. The PHP errors are silently ignored and nothing is
shown in this case.
Maybe it's the same with your installation...

Daniel

So for the record: ownCloud requires at least PHP 5.3.0 from now on.