[Owncloud] Findings/suggestions/feature request in current master

Bart Visscher bartv at thisnet.nl
Thu Nov 24 14:03:06 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 01:39:08PM +0100, Thomas M??ller wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, den 23.11.2011 um 10:43 schrieb Bart Visscher:
> > On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 09:11:36AM +0100, Thomas M??ller wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'd just want to let you know about some findings:
> > > - multi day events are only displayed on the first date
> > > - events scheduled for today seem to be duplicated within the list view on the calendar
> >
> > These should be fixed in the fullcalendar branch.
> > >
> > > suggestions:
> > > - the quota of the user is specified in bytes ( I guess - just B is not that intuitive ) - can we just use MB here?
> >
> > I like this, i think it's better UI wise.
> > >
> > > feature request:
> > > - I can sync a contacts photo from my mobile to ownCloud and it'll be shown there - cool!
> > >   but I miss the the capability to add/manipulate
> > >

> > > Is anybody working on one of these topics?
> > > If not I'll have a look on the upcoming days and digg into any of these.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Thomas
> >
> > Bart
>
> Hi Bart,
>
> fullcalendar was merged into master - is that finally done?
> After git pull this morning I don't see any events any more.

I think it is at least beta quality, so i merged it into master to get more testing. Can yoou try to find out why there are no events any more? Are your calendars all active? Could you try to make a new event, does that work?
If you need any help, find me on irc, and i'll help.

> BTW: fullcalendar looks cool!

Yes looks much nicer than the old version, and has more functionality.

Bart