[Owncloud] Compatibility with Konqueror

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Thu Nov 24 20:27:52 UTC 2011

Hello Marcel,

> after looking at the demo of owncloud I found the interface quite unuseable
> in Konqueror. With KHTML and also with WebKit. Is OwnCloud targeting
> Konqueror- users, too (and this is just a temporary problem) or do you have
> use FF?

ownCloud is developed and tested for and in Firefox, Chrome and Opera, so
we've WebKit in that. But of course we do some tests in konqueror and reqonk,
too, and I just did a quick test with the owncloud demo in both of them (with
WebKit).

I found nothing which disturbed me, could you be more specific what's exactly
not working and which version of konqueror / WebKit you use?

Cheers,
Florian