[Owncloud] User experiance feedback on contacts app

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Nov 24 09:47:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

some feedback from the usability point of view on the contacts app:

- I want to be able to edit the contacts name
- The German translation of the setproperty_button 'Bearbeiten' feels odd. 'Speichern' would make more sense to me
- It feels odd to edit and save each property individually - edit and save all at once feels better (maybe reuse the add form ???)
- finally the elements are jumping around while move the move over the properties due to the hover effect of displaying the edit and delete button

THX a lot and take care,

Thomas

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu