[Owncloud] WebDAV session does not recognize change to the admin's quota

David Nelson lists at traduction.biz
Tue Nov 8 08:04:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I successfully installed Owncloud 2 (latest version downloadably from
your website) on a VPS, it's working fine under HTTPS.

I visited the Settings/Users page. Admin's quota was listed as 'None'.
I clicked in the box and the None disappeared. I clicked elsewhere
without entering a value.

I sucessfully uploaded a small file via WebDAM and Nautilus under
Gnome 3 / Ubuntu 11.10 but, when I tried a bigger upload,  I get the
error message that I only have a 124 kb quota.

I visited Settings/Users again and gave admin a 25000 MB quota.

Uploads via the Web interface seem to work fine.

But WebDAV via Nautilus is still giving me the same 124 kb quota error message.

BTW, to configure the WebDAV connection, I followed the instructions
at http://www.webupd8.org/2011/10/owncloud-2-your-personal-cloud-server.html

Have I run into a bug? Is there a fix? Any help would be much
appreciated. TIA if so.

Also, thanks very much for your work on this very useful and important
addition to FOSS software. :-)
You got any documentation for it anywhere?

--
David Nelson