[Owncloud] Re: [Android App] Report no 1

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:23:21 UTC 2011

As session i understand differently configured owncloud connections,
however your idea might be better :-) (can anyone more share they
view?)

Heres correct img url
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/191/ss3q.png/ and heres general
app structure scheme
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/814/ocaarch.png/
if you have any question feel free to ask