[Owncloud] Re: A few questions about owncloud architecture

Antonio José Gallo Sánchez antoniojgallo at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:34:43 UTC 2011

It sounds interesting to me!

Then, I think it's time to apply for the KDE season. I finish my university
exams at the end of June, so until then I couldn't spend much time on the
project. But from the beginning of July, I could work almost full time on
it. If you are still interested in being my mentor, let me know.

Looking for hearing from you soon!!

Best regards

--
Antonio J. Gallo