[Owncloud] Feature Request: LDAP

pinzia at tiscali.it pinzia at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 29 00:16:51 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm trying Owncloud and I'm satisfied for the simplicity of use.
The packages of ubuntu repository for owncloud are excellent!!!

would use owncloud in my office, we have many employees, and for other
systems (im, sharing on samba, ecc) we use active directory.
Is
possible to use owncloud with active Directory?

For other services
often (forever?) on linux openldap is counterpart of active
directory...
there are module/libraries for apache for use of ldap!
(for example http://adldap.sourceforge.net/)

I use owncloud on ubuntu
(owncloud 1.1) and i have seen a "ldap plugin" but I don't know how to
activate it and use it. This plugin, in this version, is a test for the
moment?

Thanks

Non temiamo alcun confronto: Tiscali ha l'Adsl più veloce d'Italia!Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: Voce + Adsl 20 mega a soli 17,95 € al mese per 12 mesi.http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw